Where Can I Do Cellulaze in Portugal?

Cellulaze

+1

I would recommend you evaluate Cellulaze - a FDA approved one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Brazilian Cellulite Treatment in Los Angeles for cellulite

+1

I have found the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment to be a longlasting solution for cellulite and have seen excellent results with the process. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS