Cellulaze for Cellulite Used for Acne Scars Maybe? Would It Be Like Subcision Plus Collagen Boost?

maybe a smaller laser with same technology?.

Cellulaze used for areas of the body

+1

Cellulaze has been approved to use on the body but nothing for acne scars just yet. There are other lasers that can help to treat acne scarring in the meantime.

Cellulaze

+1
Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately, at this point in time studies have not been completed proving or denying the usefulness of Cellulaze for acne scarring. In the future, this could be a possibility. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

It is possible in skilled hands to use Cellulaze for acne scars, but this is not well studied yet.

+1

Laser technology such as Cellulaze may be adapted to treat acne scars.  There are currently proven techniques to treat acne scars that are both safe and very effective. 

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellulaze is being developed for the face

+1
Cellulaze was just approved for body cellulite in the United States this year. The technology is being modified for use on the face. Acne scars are a possibility in the future.

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze technology for acne scars is a good idea and I believe is being developed by company

+1

I thought I heard something about the side firing laser used for Cellulaze being modified for use for acne scars.  There are more concerns on the face with nerve damage (facial nerve) that might not make this an option though.  I guess we will see.

Steven F. Weiner, MD