Cellulaze Combined with Inner Thigh/Knee Lipo?

I am a thin woman with very lumpy thighs, indentations, and a bit of laxity. The problem is most visible in my inner thighs, knee, front of thigh area. I have some dimpling on the back of my thighs, too. I have heard that the procedures are being combined and I am wondering if this might be an option for me. I live in the DC area and I am looking for a board certified surgeon. Any thoughts on this?

Cellulaze for cellulite, not for knee skin tightening

+2

cellulaze is a rather new laser device that is intended to reduce the appearance of dimples from cellulite. there is limited date available regarding its efficacy for skin tightening, especially for a high risk area such as Knees. I do a knee contouring surgery that is strictly my perfected technique and I use lasers that have data to show that there is accompanying skin tightening when combined with liposuction (you can watch my technique, knee contouring, on Fox 5 news online). Cellulaze lacks that data (atleast for now). my best advice to you is to clearly dicsuss your concerns with your surgeon before u decide to proceed with the procedure so that there are no surprises.

Cellulaze with SmartLipo

+1

Smartlipo and Cellulaze can be combined and they can provide excellent results when used by a trained surgeon. Cellulaze helps with the actual cellullite because it attacks the very structural problems that cause cellulite. Cellulaze cellulite treatment can be used for treating cellulite on the knees, thighs (inner, front and back), and buttocks.   Most patients require only one (1) treatment for cellulaze cellulite treatment and the results can last for years. Again, make sure to to do your homework and select a board certified plastic surgeon who is trained in cellulite treatment and skin tightening. Surgeons who do not have the technology will down play the proven benefits of these break thru technology. Good luck

Web reference: http://www.georgiaplastic.com

Cellulaze with Smartlipo

+1

Cellulaze and Smartlipo can be combined and done at the same time. Consult with your surgeon to be sure that this is what will give your body the best results. These procedures together will remove unwanted fat as well as smooth over any uneven areas.

Cellulaze and Lipo a Good Option

+1

Liposuction and Cellulaze can be done at the same surgery time, however I will not treat the exact same area with both Cellulaze and Liposuction at the same time.  If you were wanting the same area we would have to break that up into two separate procedures.  Talk with your physician about what he/she would recommend based on your concerns.

Web reference: http://www.hallplasticsurgery.com/cellulaze-austin.html

Cellulaze and Lipo

+1

These procedures can be performed at the same time. However, it is difficult to assess whether this would be a viable option for you without photographs. Schedule a consultation with a surgeon in your area so he or she can determine the best course of action. Best of luck. 

Cellulaze for Anterior Thighs

+1

Without a physical exam of the areas you're concerned about it isn't really possible to determine your ideal course of treatment for you.  Cellulaze is intended for cellulite but it does effect fat, contour irregularities and tighten skin in the treated areas to some extent.  For some patients, Cellulaze alone can address their needs.  For other patients, we may consider SmartLipo or Power Assisted Liposuction in neighboring areas at the same time as Cellulaze.  In still other instances we delay such treatments in the same areas where Cellulaze was performed for a few months.  There is a physician locator on the Cellulaze website but don't be afraid to expand your search outside your local area if you don't find someone you are confident in and comfortable with.

Good luck~

Dr. Grant Stevens

Web reference: http://www.cellulitesurgeon.com/

Cellulaze can be done at the same time as Smartlipo

+1
Cellulaze and Smartlipo can be done at the same time but not on the same area. Prioritize which areas need to be smaller and which need to be smoother and you can combine the treatments.

Web reference: Http://www.dkhoffmanmd.com

Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze Combined with Inner Thigh/Knee Lipo

+1

As a certified CELLULAZE and Smart Lipo Triplex doc, NO you can not do both operations on the same body area at the same operative session. You can have the lipo on the knees and the CELLULAZE on the inner thighs in the same operation, different body areas. But you need to be examined by a certified CELLULAZE doc. to determine if you are even a candidate and what grades of cellulite you have. Go the Cellulaze.com and place your zip code to be referred to one. Regards

Treatment for your knees

+1

Cellulaze is for the treatment of cellulite.   For the treatment of loose skin or excess fat deposits, liposuction may be warranted.  It is OK to have a combined procedure.  But a formal physical exam will be needed to make any recommendations.

Cellulaze with thigh liposuction

+1
Cellulaze is the new procedure of the day. My concern would be in terms of the laxity as to whether you'd be a candidate for liposuction. The clinical trials of Cellulaze were not conducted in conjunction with liposuction. I'd also caution you that the study was manufacturer funded, not what we call "double blind" and had very few participants. The NY Times article on the procedure, published this week, is a good resource to explain it. I would not recommend that you rush into Cellulaze until we have much more evidence as to the circumstances under which it should not be used; other than the lead investigator, who is in NJ, I would not expect that the 70 or so doctors trained thus far in the technology have all that many cases under their belts. It is in the financial interest of anyone who purchases a new technology, which probably costs over $100,000 to tout it to the public, but keep in mind that that expensive machine has to pay for itself. Best of luck!