Is It Possible to Do Cellulaze and Brazilian Butt Lift at the Same Time?

BBL and Cellulaze

+1

Depending on the cellulite location in your buttocks, I would not rule out doing Cellulaze at the same time of a BBL. The fat that would be transferred to the buttocks would be placed deep and away from the superficial area of cellulite treatment. However, you would need to be examined and make sure that the areas od cellulite and fat transfer do not pose a conflict.

Cellulaze and BBL

+1

I would not recommend a combined BBL and Cellulaze procedure.  Divide them up in to two separate procedures.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulite Treatments and Brazilian Butt Lift in Los Angeles

+1

There may be a conflict in terms of fat transfer and destruction of some of the fat graft.  I would highly suggest undergoing the butt grafting first, as this may further accentuate the cellulite.  Then proceed with the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment or other type of cellulite modality. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS