Want Butt Like Buffie the Body, Trina, Nikki Minaj, Kim Kardashian, Amber Rose, Angel Lola Luv

my butt is round but i want it big. like celebs buffie the body, trina, nikki minaj, kim kardashian, amber rose, angel lola luv etc. how many cc of fat will it take for a 45 to 47 inch bottom, and having a waist line at 24 or 26 but no more than 27?

Celebrity Bottom or Booty: Brazilian Butt Lift

+5

Those are admirable goals. However where youe end (pun intended) depends on where you started. If you have a 42 inch bottom, it will be significantly easier to achieve a 45 inch bottom compared to if you start with a 36 inch bottom. Celebrities start with their highly sought after looks and then build upon that with full time personal trainers.

Butt like the Celebrities!

+1
Brazilian butt lift is so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen, back and thighs.

The amount of fat needed depends on the shape and needs of each individual patient, however in general at least 500cc per buttock need to be placed to see a significant difference. On average patients typically receive around 800cc per buttock side for a total of 1600cc of fat transfer. However just like a breast augmentation the amount of fat needed various from patient to patients. Also the sculpting done with the liposuction is a big part of the procedure to improve the overall shape.

Unfortunately fat cannot be taken from someone else and used for augmentation. However if a patient has a BMI of 22 they typically will have enough fat for the Brazilian butt lift. If they are smaller than this then they will need to consider doing an augmentation with implants.

When considering this procedure it is very important that you have your procedure performed by a board certified plastic surgeon.

In general of the procedures that I perform this is one where patients tend to be universally extremely happy.

Johnny Franco, MD