How Can I Get Carmen Electra Breasts?

I have the same pre-operative breast size and body size as the actress Carmen Electra. Is it possible for me to achieve celebrity breast augmentation results like hers?

Start with a consultation for Breast Augmentation

+2

I agree with what has been said so far by the other surgeons; there is not much more to add other than to say you really need to sit down with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss with him in detail what your goals are. He will need to examine you and listen carefully to what you want to acheive, and then be honest with you as to whether or not this is possible.

Our goal for each patient is for them to look their best, not to look like someone else, and as long as you and your surgeon have this understanding, you will, in all likelihood have a fantastic result that you're happy with.

Dr. S

Breast implants can usually give you the look you want.

+1

Hi.

1) Show your surgeon a picture of Carmen Electra. It's his or her job to tell you whether that look is good and safe for you, and it is also their job to pick the right breast implants and the right surgical technique to give you that look.

2) I wrote an article for RealSelf about this. You can see it on my profile.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

You can probably get similar breast augmentation results as celebrities

+1

Take into account that celebrities frequently have virtually limitless funds and often get their surgery done and re-done frequently. Most non-celebrity patients want it done in one sitting and do not want the expense of additional surgery.

This makes accepting little things more common in the non-celebrity. It may also reduce the exposure to risk for little benefit too. Re-operative surgery is a two-edged sword. There has to be enough potential benefit to warrant going ahead with a redo for most clients. Things can go wrong in any operation.

John P. Di Saia, MD
Orange Plastic Surgeon

Celebrity Breast Implants

+1

Achieving a breast implant result similar to a celebrity is possible. However, every patient has a unique body type and breast shape. Thus, you have to have a body and breast shape that is the same as the celebrity. If these criteria match, then choosing the correct size, shape, and profile breast implant will help you achieve a very close look.

T.Y. Steven Ip, MD

Breast implants like celebrities

+1

It is certainly possible to achieve the results you desire, but you need to be examined carefully and informed thoroughly by your board certified plastic surgeon.

Discuss your desires with your board certified plastic surgeon.

+1

Discuss your desires with your board certified plastic surgeon. Every patient has different desires. It is extremely important that you convey this with your surgeon. Your result will depend on many factors that involve you, your surgeon and the type of technique that is used and the implants that are used. A nice place to start to find your board certified plastic surgeon is www.surgery.org, the website for The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

Sanjay Grover, MD

"Celebrity" augmentation results are possible

+1

barbiebionda16,

Celebrity breast augmentation results are possible, though the truth is that the celebrity look may be greatly enhanced by bras, clothing, and taping depending on what the event or shoot calls for. What you really need to know is just what the Carmen Electra breast looks like, really looks like. When you analize the situation or can compare things for what they are, the barbiebionda breast after a good augmentation may be much better than what Carmen Electra has to offer. Forgive me Carmen.

It is possible that your breast shape and characteristic is much like and individual that you wish to emulate, and that your aumentation will be close. All breasts have a unique personality however and in a given lineup you may still be able to pick out your chest. Some of my patients can but some cannot.

The key when starting your consultation is to know what you like and hope for from your augmentation procedure. I always like to start out with a good exam followed by photos to help understand what my patients want. You can check this site for other questions I have responded to concerning choosing breast implants.

peterejohnsonmd

You might have the same size, but do you have the same shape?

+1

As each person is unique (unless you have an identical twin), so are the breasts. Often I have patients bring in photographs from magazines and expressing the desire to look like the celebrity or model. Upon the examination we discover that they have narrow based breasts or very saggy breasts with thin skin and stretch marks, or asymmetrical breasts with depressed breast bone, or other odd shapes and asymmetries. you get the picture! I tell my patients that I can only work with the tissues that you have and bring me. That is why it is important to find a board certified plastic surgeon with a lot of breast surgery experience to get the best results possible. Breast shape is affected by your chest wall anatomy, amount of breast tissue you have and the quality of the skin envelope.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

The Gold standard

+1

The gold standard is to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and that you feel comfortable with him. The next step is to communicate what you really want with him. Last and not least you will not look like any one else following this surgery,you will have an augmented breast with a great result but it is still you. Good Luck!

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Just go to the best Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your region

+1

There is nothing magic about what the stars have had done or by whom they have had it done. There are no special tricks or reserved implants for the stars. Remember that they have every advantage available to make them look good (ie make up, hairstylists, endless clothes, and airbrushed photos) and many look quite ordinary when those advantages are stripped awy.

What you want to do is find the very best real plastic surgon in your area, spare no expense for the best, and carefully explain what result you are hoping to achieve and see what can be done with your unique body to get as close as possible to that result. Good luck!

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS