What Celebrities Have Been Open About Their Mommy Makeovers?

What seems to be the most popular procedure for celebrities after having a baby?  http://cosmedclinicmexico.wordpress.com/2011/02/09/the-truth-about-mommy-makeovers/

Celebrities and mommy makeovers

+1

Even celebrities are subject to the laws of gravity, pregnancy, breast feeding and aging.  I am certain that mommy makeovers are as popular with the rich and famous as they are with the rest of us.  Advantages that some celebrities do have that the general population may not have are good genes (that's why they are so attractive!) and great personal trainers. 

But even the best genes and a gazillion push ups won't make those breasts perky again.  That's what keeps us surgeons in business. 

Mommy Makeover for Celebrities?

+1

Celebrities having children will experience the same anatomic changes that non-celebrity  women will. Although I don't know about specific celebrities'  procedures I'm confident that the most common perform procedures remained breast  surgery (augmentation and/or breast lifting),  abdominal wall contouring (tummy tuck  and/or liposuction), and liposuction surgery.