Celebrities with Jaw Implants?

Which celebrities do you think have jaw implants? I'm trying to figure out how a jaw implant would look on me. How about Conan O'Brien? Do you think he has one?

Computer imaging can help you understand what jaw implants can look like

+1

Jaw implants (jaw enhancement / jaw plastic surgery / jaw cosmetic surgery / jaw silicone implants / jaw augmentation) can enhance your face and give you the volume that can make you look alot better. For men, it can masculinize your appearance and give a stronger and moe masculine look. For women, it can beautify your face. Take a look at some female models and you will notice how some women look very beautiful with very strong jawlines without looking masculine. below is a video on jaw augmentation / jaw implants for you to learn a little more about the procedure

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.