How to Fix my Front Left Tooth? (photo)

I have a snaggletooth since i was little, im really shy about it. i dont like to talk to anyone because i feel like they are scaring at it. I just turned 18 and don't have really any money. So, my question is how can i fix my tooth and is there some kind of payments or some help?

Fixing a Front Left Tooth and payment plans

+1

It is hard to tell from the photo, but thanks for providing at least a bit of information. The most conservative approach will be clear braces (Invisalign) . It will take less than a year and the great thing about is that most dentist have affordable payment plans. In our office we do it for our patients because we do not want the money issue to be in the middle of their decision, specially when it comes to their oral health. Most braces consultation are free and you can get an estimate and duration of treatment. Invisalign® takes a modern approach to straightening teeth, using a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you simply wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist or orthodontist plans out for you.

Fairfax Cosmetic Dentist

Snaggle Tooth Repair

+1

There are several options available to you. The least invasive and probably the most economical would be to have clear braces : ClearCorrect or Invisalign are two of the companies. Bonding and veneers can be done as well but would require cutting on the teeth and also be more costly. You need to contact dental offices in your area to find out about specific fees and financial payment plans.

Santa Monica Cosmetic Dentist