How Many CCs? (photo)

Finally ready at 34!! I Breastfed my only child 12 years ago where I went from a 34B to a D then back to a small 34b. at 5'4 121 lbs I want to look natural, not top heavy or have them get in the way Or make my short torso look squattier. I am athletic and have a toosh. I am going with a smooth silicone mentor under the muscle. Thinking 350-400 possibly? I suppose i wish to achieve a D, but not end up with DD when its all said and done. Your advise and insight is greatly appreciated!!

How many cc's to achieve goals?

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Implant selection

+1

Once you have decided on an approximate volume you can do a baggy test to see what it looks like in a tight blouse.

Natural Breast Augmentation Results

+1

I think this size would look great on you!  Women who have been pregnant and breast fed tend to look very natural no matter what size since the skin has been stretched to a similar size before.  You have very symmetrical perky breasts already so I think you are making a great decision to increase the size, get better cleavage and upper breast fullness.  I think you are going to do fantastic!  Good luck!  K. Roxanne Grawe, MD Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Web reference: http://www.roxyplasticsurgery.com

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

You will get great results

+1

You have good amount of soft tissue and will get great result. The size can be decided after examination and would think 350-375 cc high profile( projection to give more lift and narrow base) would work. You have mild asymmetry and left breast little smaller and sagging more.  

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your pictures, I think that you are starting at a great “starting point” when it comes to  achieving a nice outcome after breast augmentation surgery.  Although potentially useful to some degree, online “consultations” cannot be as precise as necessary.Ultimately, careful communication of your goals, careful measurements (dimensional planning),  careful selection of appropriate breast implants and skillful execution of the procedure will be important steps in achieving your goals.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or "top-heavy” or “D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

How Many CCs?

+1

In general, 200 cc in the average woman will increase by one cup size.  Therefore, 400 cc would increase two cup sizes.  However, there is tremendous variability in cup sizes.  Trying sizers in the office will make you more comfortable with the volume to be placed during surgery.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation-photo-galleries.php

How Many CCs

+1

Daisy--

Rather than using cup size, which is limited in usefulness since there are no standard definitions, I would suggest trying on implants at the surgeon's office and then your surgeon will use that info, as well as breast measurements to help choose the best size for you.

All the best.