How Many Cc's Do You Think I Can Get? (photo)

I am 5'5 and 220 but i have a lot of muscle. I want my stomach, back side, sides and my upper back (bra area) how much do you think that will cost? and looking at my pictures how many cc's can i get in each cheek? I want my booty and body to look like (Ashley Logan) (BIG) shes in my default picture. I want my measurements 26-42 or 26-46. What do you think? THANK YOU

Big booty

+2

You can get close to what you want with the liposuction fat and a trimming in the area above the but and an injection of up to 1200 cc of fat per side. It is of course possible all the fat wont inject after it is full and firm tho and you may need another procedure to get the size you need.

Fat transfer to buttock

+1

Judging from your pictures, you can get 2000 cc of fat from your abdomen and hips, leading to approximately 600-800 cc fat to each buttock.  This would be sufficient for the large augmentation you desire. 

Web reference: http://thomassenplasticsurgery.com

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon