How Many Cc's Should I Consider?

I am 5'7" and 125lbs. I am a 34A.

Breast implant volume

+1

The right breast implant volume for  you really depends upon your anatomy, your desires, and a discussion during consultation.  WIthout that information, I could not even fathom a  guess.

Breast Augmentation - How Many Cc's Should I Consider?

+1

It depends on what size you want to be.  You may or may not be able to get to that size - that will depend on your frame (not just your height and weight), how much excess skin and breast tissue you have (if you were ever pregnant or significantly larger than you are now you would have more excess skin, etc) and other factors.  You need, of course, to discuss this with your PS.  I have a video that goes through some of these issues and have references it below.  It's ABOUT 5-7 ounces (which is 150-210 cc's) per bra cup size, but it's more if you're larger and less if you're smaller...and it's less going from a AA to an A, than from a C to a D.  But those are general guidelines.

I hope that this helps, and good luck,

Dr. E

Web reference: http://www.bodysculpture.com

Breast implant size

+1

The size of implants you want will depend on how big you want to be, a detail that is not included in your question.

Web reference: http://www.feelbeautiful.com/breast/augmentation-san-diego-ca/

What size breast implants?

+1

It is very difficult to answer this question without photos, without your base diameter measurement, and not knowing what size you want to be.

Your best bet is to see a plastic surgeon  and get measured for implants in his/her office.

Good Luck!

Choosing the right implant

+1

It depends on what cup size you want to end up.  Seek a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon and try on some implants in the office as well as get measured and look at some photos of comparable before and after breast augmentations.  Doing all of this will help you narrow down the range of implants that you shoud consider.

Dr Repta

Web reference: http://drrepta.com

How many cc's?

+1

That is a discussion to have with your plastic surgeon, and it depends on your body size, breast size and shape, and what kind of outcome you are desiring.  Larger implants (>400cc for example) can be accompanied by more long term complications or revisions, so you might keep that in mind when discussing options.   Implants have multiple dimensions that affect the appearance of the final result - not just the amount of "fill" volume.  

Breast implant sizing

+1

If you go online and find ten before/after pictures of breast augmentation patients with similar statistics to yours, you may find that they all have different sized implants and they may all look good.  It is not like putting bumpers on Chevrolets!!  Each patient is different and each patient has to be treated as an individual when it comes to determining the correct implant to use.  Further muddying the water is the fact that bra manufacturers don't have standard cup sizes.  My suggestion would be to schedule two or three consultations with different doctors so as to get different opinions about which approach and which type of implant will work best for you.  Then you can make a more informed decision about what will work best for you.

Breast Implant Sizing?

+1

The size of implant you would benefit from will depend on many factors including your body type and personal goals. Communication with your plastic surgeon will be of utmost importance to the success of your operation.

In regards to communication I find the use of goal pictures to be very helpful.   I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" or "top heavy" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible. 

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastaugmentation.htm

How many cc's for a breast augmentation?

+1

There is no way to answer this without photos, a physical examination and your input. Your physical measurements alone are not enough to make an appropriate assessment for breast augmentation. Perhaps you can resubmit with more information and a photograph so that a better judgment can be made.

Vincent Marin, MD

Implant size

+1

It depends on what size breast/bra you want. You need to discuss this with your surgeon keeping in mind the the ranges of sizes do have limits when it comes to a successful outcome. Using a sizer or a rice test can give you an idea of how volume changes your figure. Depending upon what your exam is like and your desire, consider 250-450cc