How Many CC's and What Profile Would You Recommend?

I am 6 feet tall, 160 lbs, size 38A or 36B, BWD is 15. Want in between natural and fake looking. I like the natural slope with round bottom and cleavage. Want a size that is proportionate to my body. Am wondering what profile and how many CC's you would recommend? I know its hard to judge without a picture, but any insight would help :) Thanks so much!

Breast augmentation

+1

Proportionate is in the eye of the beholder. But since you are tall you will need a bigger implant then a shorter person would to achieve the same type of look . Best thing would be to go in and speak with a couple of plastic surgeons that can examine you in person.