How Many Cc's to Get Me to a Full D

I'm 5'4 122lbs. I told my Plastic Surgeon that I wanted to be a Full D,or small DD. He said in order for me to get that , I would need to go with 375 saline moderate plus filled to 450. ( i went under the muscle)Prior to getting my implants, I was a saggy 34B (I breastfed for a year).I got my implants June 28th,2011. I know I still have some dropping to go thru, but they only seem to be getting smaller. I'm starting to worry that I won't be a Full D, or even a Small DD.

Determining Breast Implant Size To Achieve A Certain Cup Increase Must Consider Numerous factors

+1

There are many variables that go into achieving any woman's desired cup size in breast augmentation such as their height and weight, chest diameter and what they have to start with. Sometimes the most signicant and unknown variable is the patient's perception of what that cup size really looks like. While the implant selection process is still far more artistic than perfect science, I do not think you ever had a chance with a 450cc implant to be a D or DD even given your slight body frame. Whether your implants drop any further or not, their size is not going to get bigger. In fact with some more settling, you likely are going to perceive that they are even smaller. You need to wait at least 3 months after surgery and then return to your plastic surgeon to discuss your options. With 450ccs in place, you now have a gauge to determine how much more would be needed to reach your ideal cup size.

Web reference: http://www.eppleybreastaugmentation.com/

Predicting cup size

+1

It is very difficult to predict the exact cup size you will be post-op surgery. Every manufacturer is different and bra size could depend on who makes the bra and how you want it to fit. Also, at this point in time of your recovery, it is too soon to see the final results of your surgery. It may take about 4-6- months for swelling to subside and the implants to settle into the pockets. Once, they have settled, the breasts tend to look larger and fuller.
On this site, I do my best to give advice without a physical examination but I want you to know that a physical examination by a board certified physician is always the best way to get the most accurate information.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastaugmentation.htm

How to pick breast implants.

+1

How to pick breast implant sizes

1)  This is the most common type of question on RealSelf.

2)  It is the surgeon's job to pick the right breast implants, not the patient's. Implant selection is really pretty technical.

3)  Make sure your surgeon REALLY understands the look you want. Mentioning a cup size is not enough. Show your surgeon pictures of breasts you like.

4)  Then your surgeon has to tell you if your chosen look is realistic for your anatomy.  The most common mistake is to go too big.

5)  I recommend that  the surgeon NOT make a final implant choice in advance, because this is just an educated guess.

6)  The surgeon should have a large inventory of different size and shape implants available in the operating room.

7)  Then the surgeon can put sterile disposable implant SIZERS in your breasts during surgery, to see what a particular implant really looks like inside you. This is how to make the best choice. A sizer costs only $45, and takes all the guess work out.

8)  Finally, the sizer is discarded, and the correct breast implants (based on what you want and on your anatomy) are opened from the operating room inventory, and put in your breasts to complete the operation.

Bra cup size after breast implants

+1

Unfortunately there is no perfect science to determining a bra cup size. I spend a lot of time with my patients determining the proper implant size.  I think the most important thing to remember is that what’s written on the tag on your bra isn’t as important as you being happy with how you look after your surgery.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Cc's and cup size

+1

I try to defocus people about specific cup size because as a physician it is difficult to assess volume to cups because the bra companies are all different. I find the 'baggy test" the best way to assess the volume patients want after I suggest a volume based upon an exam. They come in higher lower or the same as I do once I give them a range that I think will work.  I never guarantee a specific cup.

Worried about breast size

+1

Try to disconnect from wanting to be a cup size as this will often not work nor can it be predicted or guaranteed by your surgeon.  Mainly, go for the "look" you want and just wear the bra that fits you well regardless of its size.