How Many CC's Would I Need to Go from 34' Hips to 40' with Fat Transfer? (photo)

I am 5'7 160 lbs... I ask because I don't know if I need to gain any weight or not before surgery to achieve my desired results.

Number of cc to Achieve a Certain Hip Size

+2

Thank you for your photographs.  Changing your shape and improving your buttocks aesthetics is artistic and visual.  It has little to do with an absolute # of cc.  You should try to relate to your surgeon the look you desire and he or she should try to relate what is realistic.  Hopefully, these two concepts mesh.

Dr. ES

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

You seem to be in good physical shape. You have a lot of fat in the flanks and some in the abdomen.All that fat can be transferred to the buttock. You have a "Hip Dip", that need to be filled also to give you a rounder buttocks.

How Many CC's Would I Need to Go from 34' Hips to 40' with Fat Transfer?

+2

I would not gain any more weight, but that is up to you.  The measurement of the hips encompasses the buttock and most people notice at least a several inch increase.  Fat can be added to the hips laterally as well.  Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA