How Many Ccs Can I Get for Butt Implants? (photo)

surgery date is on aug.28th 2013.I went to a few of drs.I've been told I dont have enough for BBL.I decided to go with butt implants.My PS says I would more likely to fit the 250ccs round implants.she will see if the 290ccs round will fit but she can only determine that during the operation. Is there any way she can measure me NOW and KNOW the 290ccs would fit?Is there a big difference b/t the two? Will the 250ccs show up on me?My expectations are def unreal.I would like to see a nice round butt

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Butt implants

+2

Dear Aveyvey,   Thank you for submitting your pictures. Ihope that after reading this comment, you will change your plan. After over 10 years  and hundreds of patients  who had butt implants surgery in my surgery center, I can tell you that a 250cc or 290 cc implants will not satisfy your expectations. It is too small. If your butt measures more than 20 cm long - from the posterior iliac crest to the butt crease and more than 15 cm wide - from the butt crack to the lateral butt line, you can use a much larger implant. Especially, if your surgeon makes the pocket sub-fascial and not intra-muscular or sub-muacular. The most common size in my practice is 565 cc. You can go bigger than that , but that larger  size implant will have to be custom made and it costs much more. Also, your plan for a round implant is not anatomical , since the butt is oval , and your result will appear unnatural.  The oval round is a much better option. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who has lots of experience with butt surgery. Check the before and after to make sure that you like the results. Best of luck, Dr Widder

Web reference: http://widderplasticsurgery.com

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

How Many Ccs Can I Get for Butt Implants?

+2

250 cc implants will not produce much of a result.  At this point, I would not dismiss the Brazilian buttlift.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Almost all patients have more than enough fat for this procedure when done by an expert.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures and Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Buttock implant size

+2

If you want a significant enhancement you will need much larger implants.  The best way to tell is to correlate measurements from the implant manufacturer with those of the width/height of your butt.  An experienced surgeon will not have trouble selecting the right implant well before your surgery date.

Buttock Implant

+2

The size of the implant for buttock enhancement would depend on the measurements of your butt and the implant, it also depends on the laxity of the skin. You seems to have some laxity of the skin and can tolerate a much larger implant

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.