How Many Ccs Can I Get for Butt Implants? (photo)

surgery date is on aug.28th 2013.I went to a few of drs.I've been told I dont have enough for BBL.I decided to go with butt implants.My PS says I would more likely to fit the 250ccs round implants.she will see if the 290ccs round will fit but she can only determine that during the operation. Is there any way she can measure me NOW and KNOW the 290ccs would fit?Is there a big difference b/t the two? Will the 250ccs show up on me?My expectations are def unreal.I would like to see a nice round butt

How Many Ccs Can I Get for Butt Implants?

+2

250 cc implants will not produce much of a result.  At this point, I would not dismiss the Brazilian buttlift.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Almost all patients have more than enough fat for this procedure when done by an expert.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures and Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Buttock implant size

+2

If you want a significant enhancement you will need much larger implants.  The best way to tell is to correlate measurements from the implant manufacturer with those of the width/height of your butt.  An experienced surgeon will not have trouble selecting the right implant well before your surgery date.

Daniel Greenwald, MD

Buttock Implant

+2

The size of the implant for buttock enhancement would depend on the measurements of your butt and the implant, it also depends on the laxity of the skin. You seems to have some laxity of the skin and can tolerate a much larger implant