How Many CC's for Someone 5'6 and a Wide Chest? (photo)

My height is 5'6, my chest/ribcage measures 32" around, I estimated my bwd to be about 14.5, and I weight 155lbs. I have attached a picture of my current self and two images of what I would like my breasts to look like. I wasn't able to show my PS the images and he told me 400cc HP under the muscle but I feel to achieve my goal I would have to be a full D and possible 450cc? What would you recommend to reach my ideal image?

Breast Augmentation

+1

You should return and see your plastic surgeon again.  Have them place different sized implants in your bra under a t-shirt and look in the mirror.  This is a great way to determine the look you like the best.  Such an in-person consult is the best way to determine what you like the most.

Picking implant size

+1

should be your decision assisted with the use of external sizers.  Only you can decide what volume you are comfortable with and hence, you should be responsible for picking the size with your surgeon guiding you and helping you avoid excessive volumes.  Once you choose the volume, then the style implant is selected to fit your chest and breasts.  Finally, the ask your surgeon of the dimensions of the 400 and 450 cc implants and you will realize you are talking about millimeters.

How Many CC's for Someone 5'6 and a Wide Chest?

+1

Maybe even larger cc amount is needed. But you need IN PERSON evaluations from a few boarded PSs in your city/area. 

Try Breast Implants on for Size

+1

Hello, thank you for the question and the photos. I would suggest making another appointment with your surgeon to make sure he or she understands your concerns. Email and the internet are great tools, but they cannot replace the one on one interaction, face to face, between you and your doctor. Today there are more implant choices than ever before, so make sure you take the opportunity to meet with your doctor again to make the most informed decision. 

Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Size is Variable

+1

Breast implant size depends on many different factors therefore any information given to you without an examination is just a wild guess by the surgeon. Do yourself a favor and have a consultation by a reputable Plastic Surgeon, Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. You will then be able to get the correct advice as to how big an implant you need.

Web reference: http://www.doctornir.com

Size

+1

Hi, I all depends on your measurements.   You doc should measure yo and discuss the options with you.  Too hard to tell from a picture.  

Good luck!    

+1

You really need to have a consultation in order to recommend the appropriate size for your desires.  There is a limit on how big an implant you can put in based on your skin quality, muscle stregnth, body measurements, etc.  Also, it is impossible to guaranntee a cup size since there is not standard for cup sizes from manufacturer to manufacturer.

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures. Unfortunately, online consultants will not be able to provide you with the citizen of advice. I would certainly not advise you to make any important decisions about breast implant size/profile based on online consultants' advice.

The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

+1

I don't think you are likely to get much useful advice on this question. Best would be to try on implants in your surgeons office, and use that info to choose an implant size. 

By eyeballing, your current size is about an A cup. Many estimate a cup size increase for every 150-250 cc of implant, but there are no fixed definitions of cup size. 

Many women overestimate breast width. I am skeptical based on the photos that the diameter is really 14.5,  Your surgeon's measurement would be more reliable. For a 450 cc implant, you would need about 12.5 cm. Be sure to show the goal photos to your surgeon so that he or she can discuss whether your goals are realistic. 

Thanks, all the best.