How Many CC's Would You Think Would Fit?

I have always had a big butt but since recent weight loss I have lost most of it and I would like it back, I would like to have a big butt maybe 8-1000 cc I say this because I have heard its common to loose 35% , that would bring me to 550-650cc after loss of cells

Volume of fat retained after brazilian buttock lift

+1

The amount of fat you will retain depends directly on the amount of fat that is transferred. Based on your photos, I feel it would be very difficult to even harvest 800cc per side. Although you will lose about 20-40% of the fat, you appear thin and this may prevent you from achieving the results you want.

Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine if you are a candidate for this type of surgery and for an estimate of the volume you can expect.

Dr.Bruno

Brazilian butt lift

+1

The amount that is required will depend on how much you have left in your body!  Anticipate approx. 20% loss of fat following fat transfer, at least that is how much I loose in my procedures.  You could also consider an implant, but it is not for everyone!

Shahin Javaheri, MD

San Francisco

Shahin Javaheri, MD