How Many CC's of Fat Are Needed for a Noticeable Brazilian Butt Lift? Does my Body Have Enough Fat to Harvest? (photo)

3 out of 5 plastic surgeons I've consulted have discouraged me from getting buttock implants; however, I'm not sure there's enough fat to harvest from my body for a Brazilian butt lift. (5'2")

Thin patients and Brazilian buttock lift

+1

Based on your photo, you appear to be too thin to have a good result with a Brazilian buttock lift. If you are willing to gain weight, you may become a good candidate for a fat transfer. At your current weight your only option is a gluteal implant, which in my opinion, is not a good alternative. The volume of fat injected is not very important, the volume that survives the transfer is all that matters. You'll need several hundred cc's per side.

Dr.Bruno

Volume a Secondary Goal

+1

Thank you for your picture.  The amount of cc (volume) in my mind is a secondary point.  What I try to do is achieve a desired look.  The volume varies from patient to patient.  You do not have enough fat for harvesting and grafting.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

How Many CC's of Fat Are Needed for a Noticeable Brazilian Butt Lift? Does my Body Have Enough Fat to Harvest?

+1

You need about 600 cc to 800 cc per buttock to produce a noticeable change in most people.   You have enough fat for an expert to create this result.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA