How Many CC's Do I Have Available for a BBL?

I want liposuction from my stomach/back/flanks, but not my legs. I want a big butt, but not obviously fake butt like Nicki Minaj (even tho I love her). I'm afraid I might not have enough fat? I'm 5'3 and 146 pounds. I have a lot of muscle on me too.

Understanding your options for Brazilian Butt Lift requires in-person Examination

+2

Hi there-

A few points for you to understand (and which I believe will greatly help you be safe and happy with your outcome):

• Nicki Minaj has implants in her butt... there is NO WAY you could achieve this appearance without implants (I'm glad you agree it's over the top)
  • The availability of fat for grafting, and the contour possible in any individual patient is something that can only be understood after a careful physical examination by a surgeon who has performed a lot of these procedures.

From your photos, it looks like you may be a good candidate, but we would not be able to say how good a candidate, or how much fat you have available, until we examine you. 

I also would not want you to fall into the trap of thinking that your outcome is tightly related to how much fat is grafted... While it is generally true that for patients who want a more significant change in their backside volume placing more fat is desirable, there are safe limits to how much can be placed, and more importantly, the final outcome is probably more related to what is removed (and from where) than to how much is placed...

Bottom line- be careful who you let do this on you... Find the very best surgeon you can, based on their education, training, experience, and their OUTCOMES. You want someone who can show you many (not just one or two) examples of lovely outcomes. Here's a few things to look for in these photos:

• Be sure you're being shown photos of that surgeon's work. Believe it or not, some will show you photos of surgery performed by someone else!
  • Be sure the "after" photo was taken a suitable time after surgery (at least 2 months). Otherwise, the lovely, round shape you are seeing could just be due to swelling. I have even seen some "after" photos in which the patient is still bruised from surgery, and they are clearly lying on the operating table... This is probably not a good representation of what that patient will look like over the long term.

In the right hands, this is a wonderful way to transform your body. Best of luck!