How Many Ccs and What Profile to Achieve Goal? (photo)

Hey there. I am a 20 year old female interested in silicone breast augmentation. My boobie idol is holly peers (32ddd - see second two pictures). I am wondering approximately what amount of ccs and profile could give me this look, and if it is possible for me. Also, what type of incision is best for pale skin? I care most about what it looks like naked, not in swimsuits My stats are: 5'4, 125 lbs 31" rib cage, 34" bust, 26" waist 13.5cm breast width, 7.5cm from crease to nipple small 32c

Implants

+1

you need to be at least 22 years of age to have silicone implant placement. The sizing is best performed with an examination

How Many Ccs and What Profile to Achieve Goal?

+1

Assuming your breast width measurement is accurate (if you did it yourself it may not be--most women measure skin to skin, not breast tissue to breast tissue), you can probably have is nice outcome with an implant large enough to achieve your goals.

Because your age limits the implant choice to saline, you might wish to consider transumbilical placement of the implants. The only scar is on the navel, none on the breast or underarm.

That approach only works for saline implants--they come empty and are filled once inserted in the pocket that the surgeon creates. There are some disadvantages that a consulting surgeon can review. The main one is that pretty much any secondary operation, for example a switch to silicone, cannot be done through that incision.

When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.

Smaller implant combined with simultaneous lift will achieve goals

+1

You state that you are size 32 C and you want to be a DDD.  That would require 4 cup size increase, which would be 400 cc implants.  Since you are under the age of 22, you can only have saline implants.  The best position is retro-pectoral.  I recommend a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  Using a circumareola approach it is possible to reshape your breast tissue to increase upper pole fullness, displace the breasts higher and more medial to increase cleavage and place the implants.  Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant high on the chest wall over the bony prominence will achieve maximum projection with a minimal size implant.  The smaller the implant the less complications and less descent over time.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation to match somebody else

+1

Thank you for your excellent question and for providing your measurements.  You have a very nice starting point and I believe that your end point of Ms Peers is possible.  Given your age, you are only eligible to use saline implants.  The benefits of saline are that you can make smaller incisions to place the implants versus silicone implants.

You will need to be evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon to hear all of your different options for breast augmentation.  I hear your concerns about the scar location, however, the best looking augmentations are those where the implants are placed with the most precision of pocket dissection.

In this day and age, since you are looking to match this model, you should email/facebook/twitter etc. and see if she is willing to divulge what her stats were before  the operation and also what size implants she used.  You never know what answers you might get if you just ask!

Good luck with your endeavor and best wishes for a successful breast augmentation.

Stephen M. Chen, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation in 20 year old

+1

If you are worried about scar, the transumbilical breast augmentation provides for the smallest, least visible scar.  Also, this augmentation uses saline implants, the only type of implant a 20 year old female can have.   I do think that the goal pic is a reasonable size to achieve.  Find the board certified surgeon with impeccable credentials to perform the breast augmentation for you.

Best Breast Implant Size/Profile for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures. Despite providing good pictures and  precise body measurements, it is not possible to provide you with precise advice online.

When it comes to selection of the “best” breast implant size/profile to meet patient's goals, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Breast implant sizing

+1

It is always important to have realistic goals for your surgery.  An implant should fit your breast based on your measurements and location of your chest muscle.  Per the FDA if you are under 22 yrs old you are not eligible for silicone implants unless part of a specific implant study.  Saline implants under the muscle will work well for you but be careful trying to match a photograph as no two people have identical breasts.  Starting with a c cup and from the photo you, have some breast tissue to start with so you should be able to achieve a d cup easily and still have a good result long term.  Discuss your goals with your surgeon thoroughly ahead of time.

Good Luck

David R. Alfonso, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon