How Many Cc's to Achieve Perky Size D?

currently a 38C; 5'3" tall & 150 lbs. w/ kinda droopy breasts...would like a more perky look with nipples pointed straight ahead or upward & want more cleavage; dont want to be any bigger than a full "D" cup size; how many cc's to achieve this look?

Breast augmentation and breast appearance

+2

It would be difficult to say what sized implant would give you a particular bra size, a concept that most surgeons have said many times on Realself.com.  More importantly, you will never be 'perky' with any implant size or shape if you are droopy now.  Without the benefit of a physical examination, it is possible you will only achieve your desired appearance with a breast lift in addition to a breast augmentation.

It is in your best interest to have a few consults with surgeons with great reputations for all types of aesthetic breast surgery, are certified by the ABPS, and are also members of the ASAPS.

Web reference: http://www.drminniti.com

What size implants do I need?

+2

This is a very common question and the best answer can only be given after a full consultation. It is said that it takes between 175-200 cc's to increase one cup size, but everyone is different. I like like to use the Vectra 3D system to help my patients visualize results prior to undergoing surgery. If your breasts are droopy, you may require a lift at the same time.

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

BBA

+1

There is no way to guarantee a particular bra size. Bra sizing varies greatly between bra manufacturers and a C in one bra will be a D in another. What matters more than the assigned bra size is the way the implant looks on you. The best option for your body and aesthetic goals can be determined in a thorough implant sizing session.

Implant sizing depends on several factors. One of the most important factors is your breast width. Generally, your surgeon will measure your breast width, and then provide you with a range of implant sizes appropriate for your native breast size. There are more nuances to it than just what I've described, but this approach works for most women.

I usually have my patients bring in a large bra and a tight t-shirt to do sizing. I'll then choose 3-4 implants that I feel are appropriate, and have my patients place them in the bra under the tight t-shirt. My patients can then look in the mirror and get a good sense of what they will look like with the provided implant sizes. My patients like this approach and get a great idea of how they will look.

By using this technique, your surgeon can outline a range of appropriate implant sizes that will be aesthetically pleasing, and you make the final decision.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Implant Selection Process

+1

The larger the implant, the higher the risk of complications.  In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Web reference: http://www.drpaulgill.com

Implants alone do not produce perky breasts

+1

At size 38 C each 200 cc of implant will correspond to 1 cup size change.  If you want to go to a full D then you will need 200 cc of implant.  However, you describe your breasts as droopy and you would benefit from a breast lift.  Remember the goal of surgery is to have beautiful breasts.  Size is only one factor that determines beauty.  The most attractive breasts have the areola, the breast tisse and the implant all in the same horizontal plane to maximize anterior projection and shape.  You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift to achieve the perky breasts you desire.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.horndeski.com/gallery.aspx

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Hello

+1
Without an exam or picture it is hard to give adequate advice. In our practice we tell our patients that 225 CC's equal about 1 cup size.

Want breast implant to fill out to a "D" cup

+1

Without an exam it is impossible to "size you up" for implants. Also remember volume does not always correlate with the exact cup size because bras are manufactured differently from one company to the next. Also if you need a lift, an implant will not do it.

You may also need a breast lift

+1
Hello, It sounds like you may need a breast lift as well as an implant. A breast lift may be needed to lift and reshape your breast tissue. A breast augmentation alone will add volume but may not give you the perjury breasts you seek, especially if your breasts have a certain amount of laxity to them. Post some photos as they will be helpful to provide more accurate advice. All the best, Dr Remus Repta

Web reference: http://aaaplaticsurgery.com

D cup

+1

The answer really depends on what you look like before surgery and also what your expectations are as far as what you consider to be a D cup.  It sounds like you may need a lift along with an implants. Typically if a patient needs a lift I will advise against using an implant that is too large because it can cause recurrent drooping. Go on a few consults and look at photos of women who are similar to you to find out what would work best in your case.

How Many Cc's to Achieve Perky Size D?

+1

So many patients that come in to the office ask a similar question. It seems patients believe ccs and cup size correlate, but it does not work that way. Each torso has something unique about it and it takes an examination to determine what volume implant is needed to create the look desired by that patient. And implants never raise droopy breasts, it takes a lift to reposition the nipple unless the droop is extremely minimal.