I am 32 around but where a 34C bra or a 32DD and want to lift them to be a full D or DD? (photo)

How many CC's do you think I'd need?

BBA

+1
This can only be determined with an in-person consultation as specific breast measurements need to be done.  See a BC PS.

Mini Ultimate Breast Lift(TM)

+1

If you are currently a 32 DD then you do not need implants to maintain a DD. However, you will need a lift and I recommend a new technique called The Mini Ultimate Breast LiftTM. Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Aligning the areola and breast tissue over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection and may eliminate the need for implants. This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed. If you want to be larger, implants can be placed. At size 32 or 34 each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. From this, you can compute the volume required to achieve your desired goal.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Guessing Your Implant Size Is Just A Guess!!

+1

Dear sae082170, Your question is a hard one to answer without further information and an exam. Your photos are helpful, but a frontal view and lateral views with your arms at your sides would be better. Knowing your height and weight is needed as well. With the limited information we have, in my opinion, it does not appear that a lift is needed, especially if you want to a full D or double DD. An augmentation alone should be able to augment you out of most (not all) of your sagging. The implant size needed to accomplish this would be a complete guess without more info and a thorough exam. Meet with your surgeon and discuss their methods for determining implant requirements. Good luck, #DrGervais.

Douglas L. Gervais, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

+1

From your photos I would think you most likely would require a breast lift in addition to implants. It is really hard to preoperatively decide on implant size in a patient with ptosis. I would use a temporary sizer in the operating room while doing the lift to fine to the final results. But of course an exam in person would be needed to settle on the final plan.

Gary Hall, MD

Gary Hall, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augment

+1

As you have learned on the site it is hard to tell you a number of cc on a few photos without a physical exam but based on experience around 370cc would get you close to where you want but best to have an assesment

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

How many cc?

+1

The photos would be more useful were your arms at your sides, since elevating the arms simulates a lift. I am not a proponent of guessing cup size since there is so much variability, and no uniform standardized definition. On yourself you see a 2 cup size difference with a 2 inch change of band.

I would suggest trying on implant sizers to find the look you want to achieve, and skip the bra size as an endpoint.

Some surgeons on this site estimate a cup size increase for every 150-250 cc of implants as a very rough guideline.

Thanks for your question, best wishes.