How Many Cc's Can I Get from 3 Litters of Fat?

How much fat from 3L for BBL

+1

It depends. In my experience, It can be as much as 2500cc of fat or as little as 1000cc. It depends on your body makeup and the type of liposuction performed.

Hope this helps,

Dr. Michael in Miami

Brazilian butt lift fat aspirate

+1

Whenever you do liposuction the aspirate  contains fluid and fat. The fat needs to be processed and all of the fluid removed. For every liter of fluid aspirated 30% is fat. So if 3 L of aspirate is remove  1 L will be usable fat. 

Wilberto Cortes, MD

3000 ccs of FAT

+1

The answer to your question is 3000 CCs of fat. I am not sure that this is completley accurate as when you say 3 liters of fat, is this true fat or fat and aspirate from liposuction? If it is true fat, then 3000 ccs. 

Leo Lapuerta, MD