How Many Cc Per Side I Could Get?

How much can the doctors get from lipo from a 142-145 lb 5.4. Is it possible to get enough for 1400-1500cc for each side fir bbl?

How Many Cc Per Side I Could Get?

+2

Based on your description, it is possible that you have enough fat for a BBL at 1500 cc's a side. BBL volumes range from 500 cc's to 2000 cc's for each buttock.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

1500 cc for BBL

+2

Photos would be very helpful.  I believe that 1500 cc may be excessive. Remember it is not about the amount injected but the shape achieved.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

You need a physical examination to determine the amount of excess fat you have in areas that can be removed.

How Many Cc Per Side I Could Get?

+1

I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock in most patients, but I have gotten as high as 2000 cc per buttock.    Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and Brazilian buttlift revision procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

How Many Cc Per Side I Could Get

+1

Hi, thanks for your question, it is very interesting and very common.
It is very important to evaluate you in person in order to assess the areas that could be potential donors of fatty tissue. 'll Be surprised at the large amount of fat that can be obtained in women who are thin. But like I said you have to see in person to know.

Yvelise Bello Paredes, MD