How Many CC Will Make These Sad Boobs Happy with out a Lift?

I know immediate answer is Lift them , But if I was to just want to go large and get the lift in say 5-10 years what size CC would fill them up? I am going to get the nipple reduced either way, Thank you

A huge implant instead of a lift?

+2

Stop before you and your surgeon do something very, very unwise.  A huge implant still won't fix your sagging and will thin out your tissues and make you even saggier.  Breast lift is such a wonderful procedure for patients like you. If the lift is done well, it will make you look a little bit larger with better upper pole shape and smaller areolas.  Unless you scar really badly, the scars should be very acceptable once they have matured.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Lisa Lynn Sowder

Web reference: http://www.sowdermd.com/procedures/breast-procedures/breast-lift/

Happy Breasts

+1

Just putting in an implant of any size may not improve the shape of your breastss to your satisfaction.  No question that your volume would increase but the tissue characteristics that lead to the unhappy drooping would be unaltered.  Consider a lift as the first stage to improve the shape and maybe volume increase as a second stage per your ultimate decision.  I hope this info helps.

Breast implants for lifts

+1

Your breasts are too low to consider for augmentation. Breast implants are pillows at the base of the breast and your breasts have fallen (sagged) off the base. They need to be repositioned over the base -- a lift or mastopexy procedure. There are some myths about breast implants that unfortunately are still seen or heard. Breast implants to not lift breast regardless of their size. In the proper situation where the breast is not too low, a lift effect can be obtained by filling out the lower pole of the breast along with the upper pole concavity but the implant still has to be fitted and positioned properly. Another myth is that implants cause a breast to sag and the larger the volume, the heavier they are, and the more they make the breast sag. I don't see this in my experience. Breasts seem to sag because they're going to sag. The implant is a separate issue. 

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift versus augmentation

+1

It seems that everyone is in agreement with this one. You have faily large ptotic (droopy) breasts. Large implants will maybe lift the nipple/arolear complex a little higher on the breast mound , but will contribute to an even faster rate of fall for the breasts. You really should reconsider the lift option. Even then you will find that gravity will continue to pull your breasst down over time. The most enduring feature of a lift is the centralization of the nipple and areola on the breast mound, as well as areolar reduction. I hope this helps.

Regards,

D. Medalie, MD

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants vs breast lift

+1

Based on your photos you need a breast lift, not breast implants. The implants will only worsen the degree of sagging in your breasts. Once you have a lift you could later, at a second stage, have implants inserted which would give you a reasonable result. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for a complete examination and  for a surgical plan based on your unique anatomy.

Dr. Bruno

Web reference: http://www.williambrunomd.com

Antidepressant for sad boobs - lift them

+1

I don't think they will be happy without a lift. Implants above the muscle will give you some lift, but you will just look big, but still be saggy.

Web reference: http://www.drkoneru.com

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Correction Of Sad Boobs Without Lift

+1

You did not not provide a lateral photo, but it appears that your nipple is probably below the inframammary crease.  If this is the case, you will need a breast lift to get a result with which you are happy.  It is very difficult to impossible to get a satisfactory result with augmentation without a concomitant lift to achieve a nice rresult when the nipple is situated this low on the chest wall.

Sagging breasts + large implants = big and droopy

+1

Hi FitPostKids: My best advice is to wait till you are ready to have breast lift surgery before you choose to do any surgery at all. First of all, areola reduction is most reliable and long lasting when a full lift is performed. Secondly, with the level of breast sag you have (breast ptosis), trying to fill up the empty skin with implant (without reducing skin size or improving shape with a lift) will just make you look big and droopy (instead of just droopy)! I have seen many patients who have attempted this path complain that they are just too big for their frame and feel over-done and even heavy (or actually feel like they look fat) and matronly. For someone who is proud to be fit (and look fit) after kids, breast implants without lift surgery is not your best solution. Best of luck with your decision! Dr. H

No lift and augmentation

+1

No amount of augmentation will lift your breasts enough.  You are probably a better candidate for a lift and augmentation. But an exam would be essential to be sure.

Making a sad breast happy

+1

The short answer is happiness comes from within, and you ultimately know what final cup size would make you happy. I am not certain that the implant needed would be all that large, though we would recommend that you consider a sub-glandular silicone gel implant (not HP) to fill out and 'lift' and give the best blending with the breast tissue. The areolar reduction will allow a bit of an round the nipple style lift and things can work out to be a happy result. Just let your surgeon know clearly how big you wish to go.

peterejohnsonmd

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com