Possible CC or Why Pain? (photo)

Hello,had some pain since around 10days(tightness,tinglings).Had my BA 4 ms ago(text,dual plane,485);after 1 month most pain went away and I did not performed any weird move.I’ve had asymmetry since day 1(a pic is taken while lying down)and I believe my breasts are not harder or changed shape.The right breast feels much tighter than the left thou.I m thinking CC(but could it also be a bad pocket?).My surgeon is abroad and it would be really difficult for me to see him right now.Thanks for any possible advice!

Problems after Breast Augmentation?

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Although you provide a good description of your situation, you will be much better off visiting a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon in your area. Only after a complete history and physical examination  will you be provided with an accurate diagnosis and treatment options. Online consultants can only speculate.