How much CC can be injected into my but? (Photo)

I gave birth to my first baby in Nov every since i gained weight in crazy areas, and lost my but. I now weight 183 and my height is 5 2. I am wide in the buttock area but with a small but. Id like it too be more perkier, rounder, bubble but, and i want wide hips. Id like 1200 cc in each but check and in my front thigh and back thigh to acheive a hour glass figure and a wider and thicker body

Volume of Fat Transfer for butt lift

+1
Thanks for sharing your photos.

Generally fat transfer for buttock augmentation does require large volumes.  It is normal to inject 750-1000 cc to each side.  A good exam with a board certified plastic surgeon can help you determine how much could be obtained by liposuction.

Best of Luck

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

How much CC can be injected into my butt?

+1
At your height and weight, 1200 cc per buttock is likely achievable, but I would have to see the abdomen, flanks, and back to make a judgment.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

How many CCs for a perky, round butt?

+1
Congratulations on your baby! I'm sure you're seeing lots of changes to your body after the pregnancy, and that is normal. What you desire is perfectly achievable. I typically inject 1000-1400ccs to each side of the buttocks. As long as you have enough fat to be removed and transferred, you can get the shape you are looking for. Be sure to find a board certified plastic surgeon that has lots of experience with liposuction and fat transfer. Look at the surgeon's before and after photos to make sure he or she is capable of giving you the results you want. 

German Newall, MD