How Much CC Do I Need to Get Full C/Small D?

I'm 19yrs Vietnamese girl. Height 5'4, weight 135lbs. Bra size is Small B and my boob on the left is bigger than right side. I want to achieve Full C or Small D so I plan to do breast augmentation with gel silicone smooth-round. I had some consultation with some PS and they gave me different idea. One PS recommended 400cc. Another recommended 425 for left and 450 for right. And the last one recommended 450 for left and 475 for right. I'm confused which is good for me. I don't want it look fake

The Right Size Silicon Implants

+1

Dear Vivian,

First, you are on the right track by choosing the silicone implants to avoid the "fake look" but it is not the only requirement to establish the natural looking breasts; the positioning and where the implant is placed will play a major role as well.

Second, to move from a B cup to a full C/small D, a patient has to consider implants in the range of the 400-450cc. A margin of 25-50cc is not going to make a large difference but will be used to achieve symmetry of the breasts.

Without photos and physical examination, it is hard to provide you with a given volume as the best fit in your case. Therefore, it is crucial to seek a consultation with a board certified surgeon of ample experience in breast augmentation who can guide you and help you realize your goal.

After all, the face-to-face consultation will allow you to share what you like to gain from your surgery in much more details than a simple answer-question format.

Best of luck to you and thank you for your inquiry.

Dr. Sajjadian

Hello

+1

What you have posted sounds pretty accurate to what you’re looking for; in our practice we say that 200-225cc equal about one cup size. When selecting a breast size it has a lot to do with body proportion, make sure you like what you see in the mirror and not worry too much on the size.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

Different size implants

+1

Hi, the need to use different size implants on each side will be dictated by your actual measurements during the consultation, but the decision as to how big to go can also be a personal preference that you need to base on reviewing other patient's pictures and results and communicating your goal to your surgeon. This will help you avoid the "fake" look that you mention in your question.

Antoine A. Hallak, MD, FACS

Choosing your Breast Implant Size

+1

For patients planning on breast augmentation surgery...it is very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" or "top heavy" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.
By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.

Bra size and choice of implant.

+1

There are no fixed definitions of cup sizes. Your definition of a C will not likely be the same as mine, which in turn is not the same as any individual manufacturer. Trying the implants on in the surgeons office until you find what looks good and meets your expectations will help your surgeon choose an appropriate implant size for you. 

If you can see a difference in breast size, it is probably best to use different sized implants. A 25 cc difference in size in the 400 to 500 cc range is not terribly noticeable. Choose your surgeon based upon your trust in him or her, and evaluation of before and after photos.  

Know that using silicone in someone of your age (under 22A) is "off-label" meaning not approved by the FDA.You might also want to address this with your surgeon.