I have 510 cc implants and I'm 5'8". How many cc do I need to get a full look? (photo)

I got 510 cc I am 5 8 tall . Doctor told me this was a big implant and I will be a dd cup. . My Brest look small , I am a . I want big boobs that have a nice slope and cleavage , that are connected and full! How many cc I need ? Is. 800 cc a lot ?

Implant sizers

+1
Your best bet if you are trying to decide how much larger to fo is to take an empty implant sizer and add 150cc or more. This will give you a close idea of what you plus how ever many more cc's will look. If you are working with a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in breast augmentation he or she should be able to help you with this in their office. Good luck! best, Dean Vistnes, M.D

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Full breast

+1
According to your photo, you are not an A cup. if you are wearing an A cup, you have not been properly fitted in a bra. You can have the implants exchanged for a larger implant.  However, large implants will be heavier and apply more pressure to your own tissue. Also, remember, the larger the implant, the more it can sag.  I would discuss this carefully with your surgeon to see if your tissue can support the weight of a larger implant.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

How many cc's for a full look with nice cleavage?

+1
Good questions!  If you feel as though your breasts are too small with 510cc, I would definitely encourage you to go larger.  As a general rule, about 150-200cc will add a cup size.  If you're hoping to achieve a very full and voluptuous look, I don't think going up that much would be unreasonable.  Just make sure that you have a conversation with your plastic surgeon to assure that you are picking an implant that meets your goals and fits your frame well.  Good luck!

Brian Reedy, MD
Reading Plastic Surgeon

How Many CC to see a Size Change?

+1
To see a visible difference in breast size once you have had a breast augmentation, most patients need to increase the implant volume at least 150-200cc.  If you have 510cc already, you probably would need to be above 700cc just to see a change.  I hope this helps.

Christopher V. Pelletiere, MD
Barrington Plastic Surgeon

Picking the perfect implant

+1
We get questions like this all the time from our patients - how do you pick the perfect implant. From the photos you sent you have a nice result. If you feel like your breasts look to small it will probably take an extra 200-300 cc to make you feel like they are large enough. In our practice we use the Vectra 3D breast imaging system to help our patients pick out the perfect implants. You might consider looking for a plastic surgeon who uses this system. They can take your 3-D photo, and then show you on your own body what an extra 200, 250 or 300 cc's would look like. That way you will know before surgery what kind of a change you are going to get. Good luck.

Dr J

Justin West, MD
Orange Plastic Surgeon

have 510 cc implants and I'm 5'8". How many cc do I need to get a full look? (photo)

+1
As the height increases the cc size increases if a "full" D-cup look is desired. Yes I would consider 700 to 800 cc implants... 

Breast Implant Revision,

+1
Generally speaking, implant size should be determined by measuring the dimensions of the breast.  Once you do so, you can choose from the sizes that fit the dimensions of the breast. You can certainly go a bit bigger or a bit smaller and also can choose from the various profiles, such as a ultrahigh, high, moderate plus, moderate profile which give you different projections.
I generally try and steer patients away from speaking of volume of cc's.  It does matter to know how many cc's the implant is as many patients can quantify and relate to it, but at the end choosing the appropriate implant for the dimension of the breast and choosing the appropriate projection is more important.
You may have room to go bigger, but please remember that the bigger an implant is the heavier it is and with time it does drop and will have a tendency to go out more to your arm pit and down.  Many such women will end up needing more revision surgeries in the future.
You also have to think of comfort and longevity when you make your decision.

Shashidhar Kusuma, MD
Plantation Plastic Surgeon

Implant size

+1
800 cc are extremely large implants and will not fit on your chest. The idea is not to have implants bulging out from your underarms. You might be happier with higher profile implants but this is a reasonable result.  Bigger may not be "connected".

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Implants Full look

+1
Hello

The full look that you desire won't just depend on the size of the implant.
You need a implant with a big base and an extra high projection in order to get the look that you what.
I think 800cc is a lot. You could go bigger but i don't recomend you that you seek your look according to CC.
The base and Projection will set you free. :)

Good luck

Gustavo Almanzar, MD

Implant and cup size

+1
It is difficult to determine  the acutal cup size with implants. You can try on bras and determine this.A baggy test with additional volume can help roughly predict the volume you will need to get to the desired cup that you want.