How Many Cc to Get a D Cup? And Do You Think I Need a Lift? (photo)

I have never been measured for my bra size but im guessing i am an A cup? My left one is bigger than my right one and my boobs are so embarrasing. I hate my boobs and feel like they are saggy. I really want to get a D cup. Can you tell me what size to get? I want saline. How much difference in sizes do i have to get for my breasts to be symmetrical? Or can they even be helped? Is this impossible to achieve for me? Do I HAVE to get a lift in order to get my results?

Implant Selection Process

+1

Thank you for sharing your photos.   You do not need a lift and you will need asymmetric implants to achieve volume symmetry.   It is very realistic for you to achieve close volume symmetry, but very unrealistic to achieve shape symmetry in the mirror.  In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

How Many Cc to Get a D Cup? And Do You Think I Need a Lift?

+1

To answer the size question I would recommend 400 cc HP or more to 450cc. The other questions are best answered in an IN PERSON evaluation with a boarded PSs in your city. 

Breast Implant Sizing

+1

The photos you have provided show that you have realistic exceptions for breast augmentation. However, the actual sizing cannot be be determined based on images.  It requires a consultation and in my practice a sizing with devices that will simulate the anticipated changes following breast implant placement.

Chen Lee, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

+1

Thank you for the question and the photos.

Your photos show an asymmetry that can be corrected by using different volumes in your saline implants. The larger breast is also wider so you would need to be sized appropriately to achieve a symmetric result.

Going too big too fast has its cons of developing stretch marks and pain and discomfort for a longer time after surgery until the body gets used to the new size.

The desired look that you show in the photos can be achieved.

Best of luck....

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS

Implant profile for me

+1

The only way for you to be properly sized is to come in for a consultation.  It is inot possible to guess in this forum.

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

You should do very well with breast augmentation surgery only; breast lifting is not indicated.  I think that the pictures that you have chosen as " goal pictures” are realistic expectations.  I would caution you about communicating your goals or basing your satisfaction with the outcome of surgery on achieving a specific cup size.  Often breast symmetry can be improved with breast augmentation surgery;  again, it is important to achieve realistic expectations prior to surgery in that absolute breast symmetry is rarely achieved.

In regards to the best breast implant size/profile to achieve your goals, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help

+1

Easy question first--you do not need a lift--nipple areolar positions are OK. 

As to size, there are no fixed definitions, so it is not terribly useful to give a number of cc. What is best is to see a surgeon and try on implants. Try on different sizes right and left until you find some that are even and achieve the appearance you want. Your surgeon will use that info to choose the right sizes--perhaps a bit larger than the ones your tried on since they often look a bit larger over the breast than inside. 

Your breasts are a bit low set on the chest and will be afterwards too. Fortunately, I don't think that will bother you since the goal photos have similar breast positions.

When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.