How many cc and which profile is good for me please?

I'm 35, 3 kids, was exclusively pumping for a year I have no confidence with my breasts, i don't want to be big, just normal one that proportionate with my body because i'm so skinny I'm 5'7" (170cms) and 115 lbs (52kgs) My ribcage is 28inch, but broad shouldered Right breast is a bit bigger than the left one So now i'm 32A cup (or even AA or AAA), just thinking to make it B cup without looks sagging. How many cc you think i need? HP, Moderate Plus or Moderate for me? Just implant or with lift?

Try on sizers

+1
You may find that an implant with a smaller base width to make your breasts project more forward from your chest wall and body can be sufficient, making a breast lift unnecessary. Consider the Allergan Inspira TruForm 2 implant and an areola reduction.

To test for size, bring a bra in your preferred size to your next consultation and try on implant sizers (they should have them in your desired volumes). This will give you a better idea of how your body will look after surgery. Then, if you think that the size your surgeon recommended is too big, you can always request something smaller. However, just a note: in my experience, rarely do patients regret having gone too big. They usually regret having gone too small!

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
I would need to see some before pictures but I usually suggest 330 moderate plus silicone implant placed under the muscle through an incision under the breast

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Implant size and type

+1

If you are using silicone gel implants, I prefer moderate plus implants. If you are going with saline I prefer hi profile because I feel they ripple less. I would say something around 300 cc's would be about right for a B cup. I also suggest placing the implants under the muscle whether you use saline or silicone.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Best Breast Implant and Profile or Natural Lift

+1

To go from a 32 a to b cup will require about 240 cc. Most likely mp profile but a shaped implant may do well or you may need some skin tightening

A natural lift will require fat and no implant but you are pretty thin.

It's always good to have options.

Implant selection

+1
To choose the right implant for you really takes an in office consultation so t hat your goals can be reviewed and so that you can be probably evaluated in person.

Implant size

+1
The choice of implant size depends on a physical exam, your measurements, and a discussion of your expectations. The unfortunately cannot be done online. Best of luck.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

+1

I think the easiest way to evaluate the size concerns is to try sizers in the office. Your plastic surgeon should be able to determine the profile that should be used based upon your dimensions after you have selected the size.

What implants should I get?

+1

This is a difficult question to answer over the internet, particularly without photos and an examination. When I am helping patients choose an implant range, I take into account many factors. Skin quality and laxity, if we both think of a "B" cup as the same size, how much breast tissue there is and if it is firm, soft, or drooping, the "footprint" of the breast, breast or nipple asymmetry, etc. We have a 3D imaging technology called Vectra which helps patients see what various implants will look like in them - which is very different from looking at pictures of other women. I also have patients show me what size they like with pictures of postoperative patients. After doing 3D imaging, looking at photos together, and measuring your breasts, we come up with a range and type of implant that is most suited to the patient's body and desires. My best recommendation is to make an appointment for a consultation.

Michelle Spring, MD