Im not sure what cc I should do? And how bad will they drop if I have another child?

My surgeon suggested to me to get 425 or 450 cc im 5'3 at 125 lbs A cup and had a baby (smaller now than before baby). I dont want fake looking but just to be filled out.

Implant volume and cup size

+1
Unfortunately, you have not told us your bra size just your cup size. If you are a 32 or 34 each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. If you are a 36 or 38 each 200 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. From this, you can compute the volume required to achieve your desired goal. I always recommend small round textured silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral since they look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. Implant profile is irrelevant in the retro-pectoral position since the muscle compresses it. Future pregnancy will change the size of your breast tissue but if you are a small A then there is not much breast tissue to change. The implants will not change with the pregnancy and their position should be stable.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Number of CC.s - Breast change after pregnancy?

+1
The best cosmetic result in any particular breast augmentation patient depends on a variety of factors, including: your individual anatomy, desired outcome, realistic expectations, a thorough discussion with the plastic surgeon about the options, and an understanding of the pros and cons of any particular implant choice. Proper sizing is not just about the number of cc’s. The thickness of your tissue, breast dimensions which include the width, height, and projection, as well as chest wall width all need to be considered when choosing an implant. Trying on implant “sizers” of various shapes and volumes while wearing a tight t-shirt, bra, or bathing sit at a preoperative visit will help you and your surgeon choose the optimal implant.

It is impossible to predict how much your breasts will change after further pregnancies.

Keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do based on limited 2 dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure would not be in your best interest. I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

What cc should I have

+1
Breast implants 425 or 450cc are fairly large for someone of your size, however it is not possible for any plastic surgeon to help you much without a thorough physical exam and a face to face doctor/patient discussion.

Jeffrey K. Scott, MD
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Its important to have information

+1
Hi, i agree with dr pousti. The main thing to achieve a well and nice outcome its to plan correctly your surgery. The starting issue is to see you or see some pictures. Have a nice day!! Dr jpc

Juan Pablo Cervantes, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Breast

+1

To best help you, a physical examination is required in order to determine which technique and size would be the best one for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

What Size should I choose?

+1
Implants choices are based on many different factors, height, weight, tissue type and desired size, if you are unhapy with your current PS I recommend visiting with another to get a second opinion, good luck!!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Im not sure what cc I should do?

+1

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “filled out” or “C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.

The use of computer imaging may also be very helpful during this communication process.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.