Do CB-1 Pills Really Make You Gain Weight Fast and Are They Safe? I Need to Gain More Fat for the BBL.

CB-1 pills and Weight Gain for Brazilian Buttlift

+1

I looked at the ingredient list, and I can tell you that there are alot of things in there without any proven benefit.  There are also things in there that have not been evaluated.   To gain weight, you must take in more calories than you consume.  Having said that, you may already have enough fat to transfer.  I would recommend you see a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who has performed hundreds of Brazilian buttlift procedures