What's Causing my Breasts to Take an Odd Shape? (photo)

I have 421cc silicone implants placed subfascial through transax incisions. I'm 9 weeks post op & noticed around week 5 that my breasts began to take on an odd shape. The left is square looking & flat at the bottom. My nipple position looks lower. The right breast has a flat line on the inner bottom cleavage & hangs to the side. I also have a burning pain in my armpits & sides of the breasts. Could it be possible that my implants are moving up & not down? What can help? I do push down massages.

Changes in the appearance of breasts after augmentation

+1

From your photos, it is difficult to tell what is happening with your breasts. If you are forming a capsule, then the breast would likely be firm as well. This is normally the cause of implants "rising" or changing shape. I would recommend seeing your physician for an in-person evaluation. 

Vincent Marin, MD

What's Causing my Breasts to Take an Odd Shape? (

+1

The photos are helpful. The cause most like;y early capsular fibrosis but over the internet very hard to advise. seek in person evaluations from boarded PSs in your area. 

Early Post-op changes

+1

Thanks for asking the questions.  It's difficult to tell what's going on without seeing you in person and not having your pre-op photos for comparison.  It's still early in your healing phase so I would recommend you talk to your surgeon about your concerns, but he or she will probably tell you to give it a few months and let the settle.  Three months from now, they may look just fine.  Hope this helps.

Web reference: http://www.natural-lookingresults.com

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Odd Shape

+1

Without preoperative photos to compare with your current state, it is difficult to provide you with an appropriate recommendation. Discuss your case with your surgeon to see if he/she can properly advise you.