What causes terrible migraine type headaches and flu like symptoms after Botox?

I am on day 11 of pretty bad migraine type headaches and mild flu like symptoms post Botox to forehead and 11 area treatment. I am 100% Botox is the reason for my pain. I am heading to a third Dr tomorrow, a more holistic Dr. What type tests should I undergo? Is damage occurring to my head, sure feels like it. I have never experienced anything like it. Tingling and burning of scalp and headache in frontal love and lower back of head including neck stiffness. Thank you.

Botox side effects

1. Botox is used to treat migraines BUT
  2. migraines can be caused by Botox injections - probably because the injection irritates the nerves and muscles causing the migraine,
  3. flu-like illness can also be caused by Botox,
  4. if symptoms persist, consult a neurologist.