What Causes Non-surgical Rhinoplasty to Fail? (photo)

I've heard that Non-surgical rhinoplasty (fillers in the nose) can go wrong sometimes. Does your nose really rot off? I really want to extend the length of my nose, but do I have to consider these consequences? I'm fourteen, but are fillers the best option?

Lengthening the nose with rhinoplasty

+1

Non-surgical rhinoplasty can potentially have untoward complications for a variety of reasons.  The nose has a very sensitve blood supply, and sometimes it can be compromised by the use of fillers if not performed judiciously.

Fillers are a poor option for lengthening the nose, and especially at your age, would advise against it.