What Causes Me to Swell After 25 Days Hair Line Lowering Procedure?

i had hair line lowering procedure 25 days ago, and the swelling after surgery gone after five days, but now after 20 days i anm swelling like i was swelling for first time. please answer my question why am i still swelling? my Doctor couldnt answer my question at all. am i in big trouble? thank you

This warrants an assessment by your surgeon.

+1

One possibility is that you have returned to full activities after a substantial forehead/scalp surgery.  The activity might be stirring things up.  To be safe, get yourself seen by your surgeon to make sure that noting more serious is going on.

Late swelling after a hairline lowering procedure

+1

Your problem is one I have have not encountered after hundreds of hese procedures .. It could be from an infection or reaction to buried sutiures or a fixation device .I take it  all else is doing well. Perhaps it is just due to your sleeping position or overly excercising.. If it is persisting, , continue to see your doctor.  You should ask your surgeon to get another opinion for himself if this does not resolve.

Web reference: http://www.kabaker.com

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon