What Would Cause my Right Side of Collar Bone to Protrude After Having a Breast Augmentation?

I had a breast augmentation almost a month ago and recently my right side collar bone seems to be sticking out/protruding more than the other. In the attached photo - it will be on the left.

Breast Augmentation

+1

The skin may be stretched by the implant causing your clavicle to become more prominant. You are likely very skinny and this may settle after things stretch

Protruding collar bone

+1

I've never heard of such a thing. If it doesn't hurt I don't believe that anything was done to the bone itself. Maybe it's just an optical illusion due to the new implant and/or swelling.

Ronald Schuster, MD