What Would Cause my Right Side of Collar Bone to Protrude After Having a Breast Augmentation?

I had a breast augmentation almost a month ago and recently my right side collar bone seems to be sticking out/protruding more than the other. In the attached photo - it will be on the left.

Breast Augmentation

The skin may be stretched by the implant causing your clavicle to become more prominant. You are likely very skinny and this may settle after things stretch

214 Sullivan St
New York, NY 10012

Protruding collar bone

I've never heard of such a thing. If it doesn't hurt I don't believe that anything was done to the bone itself. Maybe it's just an optical illusion due to the new implant and/or swelling.

Ronald Schuster, MD

10807 Falls Rd.
Baltimore, MD 21093