Is It Possible to Make Caucasian Eyes Look Asian? (photo)

Im 1/4 cherokee, 1/4 korean, and 1/2 irish. I look verry Irish but am proud of my korean heratige. I know its possible to make asian eyes look more western, but is it possible to make my eyes appear korean?

Preserving Korean ethnicity

+1
Attempting surgery to achieve this would be a mistake.  Especially to achieve a "Korean" appearance, your eyes could easily be made to look more Korean with makeup.  The size and shape of your eyes and supratarsal crease (double eyelid) are not beyond the realm of what some Korean girls achieve surgically.    

Caucasian to Asian Eyes?

+1

While you do have Asian ancestry, that helps with the overall look of your face. In our practice, we do procedures to enhance the shape of the eyes ("exotic eyes" or almond-shaped eyes).  Creating an Asian epicanthal fold and making the eyes more puffy are atypical procedures (and one which I would advise against as the results may not look natural). The use of makeup can sometimes help to achieve this look. It's important for you to meet with a specialist who can guide you with the types of procedures that realistically will benefit you. 

Web reference: http://prasadcosmeticsurgery.com/prasad-face-eyes/eyelifts/almond-eyelid-surgery/

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Asian Blepharoplasty Reversal Procedure to make Caucasian Eyes more Asian

+1

This is possible but you really have to think hard if you want that. You can decrease the lid folding but it is possible that it will not look completely natural. This is because the fold that you have right now has been there all these years. The fold will appear almost like a deep wrinkle but it can be lowered. The epicanthal fold part and creating this is something that will be much more difficult and at this time there is not a great technique to do that. The way to decrease your fold is to open through the fold the tissues and release the adhesions of your tissues to the levator muscle and interposing some fat, most likely your post septal fat.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Make Western Eyes more Asian

+1

I have to agree with Dr. Steinsapir, while I have performed many procedures to alter the appearance of someone's eyes and many things are possible you have to be very cautious about moving forward with this.  You should get several consults with surgeons who specialize in Asian eyelid surgery.  I can't begin to tell you how this could be done without a physical exam.  Beware.  Don't be desparate because someone will will offer you something that they think MIGHT work.  This outcome may be achieveable  with fat or fascia grafting but if someone tells you they've done this I'd ask for proof or evidence of their outcomes.

Please be careful.

Chase Lay, MD

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Simple answer is no.

+1

I suspect that what is missing to make you feels are more asian in appearance is an epicanthal fold so that your outside fold is and inside fold.  This is simply never going to happen.  I would be very cautious in searching for surgery on your eyelids.  Eventually someone will offer you surgery whether it is right or wrong.  Sometimes the very best surgery you get is the one you don't have.