Possible to Make Caucasian Eyes Look Asian?

I've heard it's impossible/very difficult to make Caucasian eyes look exactly oriental, but none of them have been experts. I'd want to change my eyes so that they're more almond shaped with the outside slightly curved up. Is this possible?

+1

Aesthetically speaking you can achieve almond shaped eyes from a Brow Lift if the eyebrows are low and as such creating a more "rounded" look to the eyes.  There's no way to create the epicanthal fold in the upper eyelids and if there were...this would look odd on a non Asain face IMHO.

It's Possible to Make Your Eyes Look More Asian, But With Great Eyes Like Yours, Why Would You?

+1

Just because we can do something doesn't mean that we should. First of all, the eyes in the photo are very attractive. Secondly, we could elevate the corners of the eyes, but getting them perfectly symmetric, making them look like they have not had surgery, and making them look very natural would be difficult.Given how good they look now, it is unlikely that you would feel like your eyes look "better" after the surgery.  I would strongly recommend doing nothing. I hope this has been of some help.

Michael R. Menachof, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon