I have Acne scar indents I want filled. What treatment would you recommend? (photos)

Hi I have Acne scar indents I want filled. Tried: chemical peels, micro needling, Retin A, saline injections, and suction bruising. Would you advise I get a combo subscion plus (Silicone) Silikon 1000 micro droplet injections or some other permanent filler like Artefille, Sculptra, implant, or is their anything else that is better out there? I am afraid after seeing the pics of patients who have been disfigured by Cyst and granulomas ; Should I have a skin test with the Silicone done?

Depressed acne scars.

+1
Thank you for sharing the photographs of your acne scarring.  You do quite a few depressed scars.  I agree the subcision would be a good place to start.  With aggressive subcision alone you may be surprised as to how much improvement you're able to achieve.  You may also be a candidate for subsequent injections.  A study has recently been completed which evaluated a product known Artefill for the treatment of depressed acne scars.  The results of this trial were remarkably impressive with approximately 50% improvement in depressed scars.  As opposed to silicone which is not FDA approved for use in the skin, Artefill is an FDA approved products which is seeking a further indication for treatment of depressed acne scars.  I would find a physician who is extremely experienced in treating acne scars and obtain an opinion from him or her.  Best of luck.  I am confident that in the right hand was you may be able to achieve significant improvement in the appearance of your skin.

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon