Is a Forehead Lift a good alternative for Male Balding? What is a permanent solution? (photos)

Looking into a forehead lift or alternative as a male who is balding (I can't do endoscopic). Should I have division of the frontalis muscle (grows back), Botox (costly and not permanent), liquid face lift with fat transfer, silicone, Artefill, Ultherapy, Focused Cold Therapy Coldtox/Frotox, implant, or new procedure? My forehead scrunches creating valleys in my permanent forehead up constantly with a overactive muscle. I've tried a TCA peel, and microneedling/dermarolling/laser.

Forehead

+1
A transblepharoplasty resection of the frown muscles could be considered. The scars would be in the creases of the upper eyelids. This may not solve all your concerns. 

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is a Forehead Lift a good alternative for Male Balding? What is a permanent solution?

+1
A permanent solution for forehead wrinkles and hyperactive frontalis muscle is surgical division of the muscle through endoscopic surgery without lift to avoid further elongation of the forehead. Aggressive division of the frontalis should take care of this. 

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
The best treatment for horizontal forehead lines is Botox. Treatment lasts three to four months per treatment. Contrary to popular belief if you chose to stop using Botox in the future these lines would not worsen. In fact, they would look less prominent at some point in the future if you decided you didn't want to continue Botox regimen. A forehead lift will actually make your forehead appear longer. Further, as your hairline is receding, there is no safe place to "hide" a forehead lift scar. I hope this information is helpful for you.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon