Two weeks post op and my belly button is infected. Do I take the garment off to let it breathe? (photos)

My belly button is disgustingly infected. It's green and yellow inside, I have been putting peroxide and polysporin in it everyday, but should I be leaving the abdominal binder off to let it dry or breathe?

Two weeks post op and my belly button is infected. Do I take the garment off to let it breathe?

+1
It's early bad questions like this should be best addressed by your surgeon. That said, it appears as though you've had fat necrosis. This is when the fat surrounding the belly button dies off and is seen as a yellow liquid. The redness around the belly button is inflamed. You have a localized cellulitis. See your surgeon. Good luck