Cast on Nose Feels Loose After Rhinoplasty

I had rhinoplasty three days ago and my cast feels a bit loose, like I can raise it a tiny, tiny bit up from my nose and move it slightly from left to right...but my nose does not hurt. I suspect this may be because of the swelling going down. Do I suspect correctly, or is this the doctor's mistake for not putting it on tightly?

Loose Nasal Cast after Rhinoplasty

+1

The function of the cast is to protect the nose during the post-op period. Tightness is not necessary, but stop manipulating the cast and you will do fine. The decrease in swelling is probably the cause of the looseness.