Can a non surgical nose job decrease appearance of nasal hump and add definition to bridge? (Photo)

While considering rhinoplasty I realized that I would be happy with my nose if I had a straight bridge with more definition and a pointier tip. Can a non surgical nose job be done to make my bridge more defined, decrease the appearance of the nasal hump from my side profile and possibly make my tip appear less wide? Would I have to get implants in my nasal tip to make it pointier as well? Thank you every and all answers are very appreciated.

Rhinoplasty

+2
The nose is comprised of skin, bone and cartilage. In your case the skin thickness would limit the improvement. However, standard techniques, plus a nasal implant in addition nostril narrowing will give you a best opportunity for a satisfactory improvement. The profile--- the hump---- can be straightened. In my opinion, non-surgical nose improvements are not applicable in this case.

Can a non surgical nose job decrease appearance of nasal hump and add definition to bridge?

+2
Tip refinement with bridge narrowing and hump reduction along with alar base reduction would produce a very nice change.

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties, has great reviews, and has great before and after pictures.

African American rhinoplasty vs fillers.

+2
A filler will only help the radix and needs to be repeated every year or two. The other things that would give you a more attractive nose are part of a rhinoplasty. I have done this for 35. years with the patients own cartilage and not synthetic materials. Augmenting the radix, refining and projecting the tip, narrowing the base and conservatively reducing the hump is what will give you what u want. 

Based on your photos, you may wish to consider Rhinoplasty Surgery, as you may not benefit from non-surgical rhinoplasty.

+2
You appear to have a broad, flat nose with a droopy tip that is causing a convexity of your bridge. Well-performed rhinoplasty surgery may result in a narrower, smaller nasal appearance with enhanced tip definition.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
Non-surgical procedures will not achieve the cosmetic improvement that you indicate that you would like to achieve.The areas that concern you can be realistically improved with an artistically performed rhinoplasty.

Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do based on limited two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best surgery. Natural appearing results need to be individualized and what is appropriate for one patient is not necessarily the best for someone else. I would suggest that you find a surgeon with extensive ethnic rhinoplasty experience certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or a facial plastic surgeon (otolaryngologist) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, M.D., FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical vs surgical rhinoplasty

+1
Based on your photos you are not a good candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty.  Non-surgical rhinoplasty is the name given to the use of fillers to change the shape of the nose.  As a word of caution, non-surgical rhinoplasty is generally not a good idea if offered by a doctor who does not perform rhinoplasty.   

Seek consultation with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon in your area to discuss your goals for rhinoplasty.  You will not likely need any foreign implants but your own cartilage can be used to give your nose more definition and refinement.   Best wishes, MKB

Michael Bowman, MD
Montgomery Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
To accomplish your goals, a Rhinoplasty would be recommended. Non surgical nose jobs are fillers which are temporary, and will not improve your nose.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is highly experienced in Cosmetic Rhinoplasty surgery, for an exam and to discuss your concerns and expectations.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

+1
You having conflicting statements... Non surgical rhinoplasty are filler injections to build up a nose NOT "decrease appearance of nasal hump". Than you state you would like implants - that is operative intervention... Best to seek ONLY IN PERSON opinions to help you understand the treatment options for your nose...