1 year post op of Rhinoplasty, I have dents on the side of the nose. Is this normal? (photos)

I had a rhinoplasty a year ago, the outcome is bad, one of the many problems I have is those dents on the side of the nose , what are they? how can they be treated? should I just leave them alone as my nose has more serious issues that need to be fixed. thank you.

One year post rhinoplasty

+1
It is difficult to assess you problem based on one picture. An exam is essential. There could be a number of issues , some may be minor, corrected with fillers, others could necessitate additional surgery. Re connect with your PS and perhaps get additional opinions.

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

1 year post op of Rhinoplasty, I have dents on the side of the nose. Is this normal?

+1
The dents may be improved with other maneuvers as well.   If there is true collapse, which can only be evaluated with an exam in the dynamic phase, then cartilage grafting may be appropriate.

Revision

+1
Thank you for the photo though a full examination is really needed particularly as you have alluded to other problems.  ThT said the dents could be easily corrected with fillers or in the context of a full rhinoplasty revision 

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon