How much does a laser scar treatment cost? (photos)

I am wondering about the cost of having a laser scar treatment because I am thinking that laser scar treatment might cost me less than buying products that don't work. My scars are dark and flat. I have two deep scars but it am not really concerned about them since they are not dark; they are not noticeable. Does the cost of laser scar treatment also depends on the number of scars? Your answers will be highly appreciated.

Dark discoloration on the legs and Melarase creams

+1
Dark discoloration on the legs is best improved with twice daily application of Melarase creams to the dark spots to reduce pigmentation. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Scar therapy

+1
Although the results of scar therapy vary from person to person and scar to scar, the results are considered permanent.
Not infrequently potential patients avoid surgery because fear of an unsightly scar. To remedy this, I now utilize and formulate compounded topical creams to treat, relieve and minimize scars for each of my patients:
• new scars
• old scars
• surgical scars
• keloid scars
• stretch marks
• hypertrophic scars
• hyperpigmented (dark) scars
• various acne scars, and more...
These scar removal creams contain prescription strength medications each individually known to reduce and/or reverse the scarring process but never before compounded together into one high potency formulation. These medications are added to a base of anhydrous silicone (the most common ingredient in everyday topical scar therapy) and Pracaxi oil, found in the Amazon rainforest and known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Many health insurance plans actually cover the cost of the creams and they can be delivered directly to the patients door step. In other words, no need for multiple trips to the doctor for expensive and painful laser treatments, or wasted money on minimally effective over-the-counter scar therapy products. Instead, with just two applications a day my patients now perform scar therapy in the comfort of their own home.

Ryan Stanton, MD