Cartilage Bump Inside Left Nostril Towards Tip 25 Days Post Septo/rhinoplasty, Should I be Concerned?

I have a small bump of cartilage on the inside of my nostril towards the tip of nose. It cannot be seen straight on, only visible when I tilt my head back. I am 25 days post op and rest of nose has healed nicely. My plastic surgeon confirmed it was cartilage and said it is still early in recovery process and it will resolve itself. I was not convinced by his response. Can cartilage shrink down inside over time or be absorbed into the tissue? Is it just too soon in healing for concern?

Cartilage Bump Inside Nostril 25 Days Post Septorhinoplasty

+1

If the bump is cartilage I would not expect this to resolve with time. If this is scarring or fullness at the site of an incision made during surgery it may improve during the healing process.