Caring for Children After Hi Def Vaser Lipo?

hi, i am due to have hi def vaser lipo on my upper and lower abs next week. After, i will only have help looking after my children for the first 48 hours. I am not sure what level of pain to expect - am i going to be okay to look after my kids? They are 2 years old and 8 months old and i will need to pick up the baby also.

Lipo

+1

Having Liposuction is a real surgery and caring for children a few days later is not ideal. You will not be able to hold your babies for at least 3 weeks. You do not want to accumulate any seroma because of you activities. I would look to have someone help you for a little longer. You will be very sore after the surgery.

Minimum recovery after Hidef lipo is one week

+1

o

We perform many Hidef lipo procedures at our facility and I always instruct my patients that they will be out of commission for 7-10 days after the procedure. It is very difficult to care for young children after true hidef lipo procedure. The procedure is an all or nothing procedure and should include the entire torso from hip to shoulders and not just the abdomen for proper results. Given the extent of the procedure and extensive daily post-lipo care required, caring for young children and pets is very difficult and we do not recommend it. Additionally, I recommend strong narcotic

Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon